Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow Adventures

We had snow! In Chattanooga!

I often forget that snow is one of my favorite things considering I never get to see a substantial amount, but oh my do I love it! My university ended up closing at noon on Tuesday, so I only had to go to my first class, and after that it was time to go play!

I called Joshua and told him he better get his butt over here, because I wasn't going to waste a minute of enjoying this beautiful stuff!



We walked all over the place and were exhausted by the time we got back, but it was so fun! The snow was too powdery for snowballs (thank goodness) but perfect for walking/frolicking all over our town. 

Do you love snow days?

-best,
    Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...