Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ich muss nach Deutschland gehen

(I must go to Germany.)

As far as wanderlust goes, I'm filled to the brim with it for any sort of traveling, but I have a certain soft spot in my heart for Germany (and India, but that'll be another post..). In particular I want to see Southern Germany, home of Munich, Heidelberg, the Black Forest, and plenty of mountains and outdoor activities.

Munich (source:tripadvisor)
Heidelberg (source:yourdeutschland)

Can you blame me?

I could seriously google Germany all day. Joshua and I continually joke about relocating there, and even though it's probably highly unlikely, it's so fun to fantasize about! I don't know if I could ever be brave enough to transplant to a new country and a new way of life, but everything seems so nice there (and it's so gorgeous!).

Even if it is just for a week or two, traveling there is definitely on my must-do list!

Do you have any foreign countries on your list?

-best,
    Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...