Sunday, January 5, 2014

Slow January Mornings

   Today is one of those rare days where I was able to sleep in and have nowhere to be. With the semester starting tomorrow it will probably be awhile before I can have a morning like this again. Even now I have a small to do list, but it's nothing compared to what I usually have when school is in full swing! I'm ready to see what new things await me this year, but for now I'm happy to drink out of my cat mug (I'm obsessed!) in my pajamas. January has always seemed like a lazy month to me; recuperating from the holidays on top of it being frigid outside is the perfect recipe for lazing around. Add in an empty calendar, a cup of tea, and some Netflix, and I'm a happy girl!

Anyone else taking comfort in a lazy Sunday?

-best,
    Amanda, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...