Wednesday, January 15, 2014

For the love of Bean Boots.

     Seriously. They're fantastic.

     My family has been loyal LLBean fans for a very long time. I was raised knowing that LLBean was synonymous with quality which is still very true to this day.

    When I was looking for some new rain boots, of course I checked there first and I stumbled across Bean Boots. I thought they were awesome, but had no idea how I could wear these as an every day shoe. I did some searching, and as it turns out the College Prepster had posted a write up about them. I was sold...

...until I found out they were on backorder. Until March. Which I guess is what I get for putting something that's actually in style on my Christmas list (lol, but really).

Thankfully, just after Christmas they released a whole new style of them. These feature tumbled leather (which just means softer, I think) and a slip on style, but with the same comfort and protection of the originals. I just got them over the weekend, and they're already my new favorite winter shoe.

The best part? The assurance that even though I spent $120 on shoes, the person who made them loves them just as much as the person wearing them. Brand loyalty. :)

Do you love Bean Boots?

-best,
    Amanda

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...