Monday, January 27, 2014

The healing powers of Krispy Kreme

I have been stressed as of late. It seems like these next two weeks are jammed full with first tests, first assignments, and lots of things going on in the personal realm. Isn't it interesting how life is easy-breezy and then before you know it everything gets crazy?

Anyway, instead of me being a Debbie Downer, let's talk about donuts!

My sweet boyfriend surprised me with these, knowing that I was having a rough day. Half original (and still warm!) and half chocolate iced. And of course the Valentine's box!

Sometimes it's the simplest things that can completely turn your mood around. I believe that appreciating the little things is the easiest way to stay happy, because when everyday moments are extraordinary, what could be that bad?

Do you love fresh donuts?

-best,
    Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...