Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dress Adoration

Things have been pretty hectic for me and I've been feeling kind of unsettled (not that that's rare for me). Although all I wanted to do today was sit at home, I had to go to the grocery store, and I figured I might as well hit up my favorite boutique, Francesca's. I knew I needed a dress for Valentine's Day and a potential interview, and I stumbled upon this beauty! I didn't want to spend this much, but you know when an impulse buy turns into your new favorite item? That's this dress for me.

I think it might be one of the prettiest, classiest dresses I've ever seen (the pictures don't even do it justice!).

The collar is embellished with rhinestones and pearls, and the back has a surprise bow detail. I don't know if it could be any better. Definitely worth spending the afternoon out of my pajamas.

-best,
    Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...